Thursday, February 22, 2007

Status Update

Things are interesting.

Work is actually stimulating me again, for the first time in a while. I think it is a combination of being on multiple projects plus actually doing the stuff that I enjoy.

My medical volunteering with the St. John Ambulance Brigade is still as exciting as it ever was. Not only do I get to help people and attend fun events, I also get to work with a great bunch of people. Many of these people are now very dear friends.

In terms of my life, I feel more positive and upbeat than I have in a long time. I think the impending resolution of my marriage is helping towards this. I think that realising that I am loved by many, and love many in return, takes the edge off a little too. Heh.

I'm eager to see what is next.

No comments: